Please keep in mind the following points when making a return or an exchange for your Bench/ Online Store purchases.
For returns and exchanges, customers will have two options.
One is to surrender the items at a physical store of the item’s brand.
If no store is located nearby or if brand does not have a physical store, the second option is to contact our customer support to facilitate return via our courier who will return the items to us where we will perform product inspection. If deemed fit for replacement, we will replace the items and send back the new items free of shipping charges.
1. User has the option to return the defective/damaged purchased merchandise within seven (7) days on the following conditions:
- The item is in its original packaging.
- The item has no visible damage.
- The item is unworn and/or unused, except for underwear and other intimate apparel which cannot be returned to maintain the hygienic quality of BENCH/ products.
NOTE: Generally, only defective and/or damaged items will be entertained for exchange. Specific cases like that of wrong sizes can become an exception, as long as the item(s) to be exchanged are of the same kind or of the same price or higher. Cosmetics may be included in the exception ONLY IF damaged to the extent that it can no longer serve its aesthetic or natural purpose(s). All of the said items must be presented to any local BENCH/ Store together with its invoice and its original packaging. Please note that promotional and sale items are can no longer be exchanged or returned.
2. The original receipt or invoice SHOULD be presented when returning defective/damaged goods.
- A copy will be included in the package. Should it be misplaced or become unavailable, a copy may be printed through the Invoices section in your BENCH/ Online Store account.
3. All returned items shall be subject to quality control and assessment to confirm its condition.
4. The following shall explain the refund process on each mode of payment:
The BENCH/ Online Store does not capture payments unless the items are deemed available and the purchase is sure to push through. However, in cases where a refund is unavoidable, The BENCH/ Online Store will refund the amount to the account the customer used to pay for the purchase within 7 days of finalization of the order.
For instances where changes in the order is needed and refunding is unavoidable, the BENCH/ Online Store presents two options:
- Deposit the amount to the customer’s bank account. The deposit will be made 1-3 business days upon finalizing the order.
- The customer can pick up the amount in cash at our main office at the Bench Tower.
Cash On Delivery (COD)
Orders should be cancelled before the processing time (before the cut off time of 2:00PM, Mondays to Fridays). Orders already dispatched from the warehouse may not anymore be cancelled and will not be entitled to store credit. If the customer wishes to exchange or return the item(s), he/she must proceed to the nearest store of the brand in question and present the invoice and the item in its original, undamaged packaging.